Your profile is the central source of information about you on the Commons. The more information you provide, the greater your ability will be to connect with other users, groups, and CORE deposits.
What are the first steps to updating my profile?
- Find your profile: Once you have logged in to HASTAC Commons, you’ll your name in the top right corner of every Commons page. Clicking on this will take you to your profile.
- Add a profile picture and cover image: Use the links under your avatar to add a custom profile picture and cover photo.
- Edit your profile: Your profile is the central source for other users to find information about you on HASTAC Commons. It’s important that you take the time to fill it out as completely and accurately as possible. For information on customizing your profile, visit the support site.
- Get started with exploring the Commons: The Groups, Sites, Work Shared in CORE, and Commons Activity fields will fill automatically as you interact with the network and become involved in the community.
What can I add to my profile?
- Social media handles
- Personal websites
- Academic interests
- Biography & educational background
- Publications, Projects, Upcoming Conferences, & Grants